My Feeding Pal
My Feeding PAL is a 100% silicone hand-held product that helps your baby to wean onto solid food. Below is a step by step guide on how to use ‘My Feeding PAL’ and the features of the product.
- 100% silicone feeder designed with an Occupational Therapist.
- Easy to use, independently held, food feeder.
- Helps with the development of hand to mouth coordination.
- Handle is designed to encourage pincer grasp.
- Safe way to introduce solid foods to your baby.
- Add cold food to help with teething.
- Comes with two sizes of teat so grows with your baby.
- Great for travelling and when you are out and about.
- Comes with a removable cap, keeps the teat clean and can also be pre loaded.
- Raised dots on handle to help with teething.
- The silicone teat allows a small amount of food to pass through,
- reducing the risk of choking.
- Easy to clean and refill, removable cap to keep teat clean.
- Great for when you are travelling with your baby.
- Can be put in the fridge when filled, the cooled food will help your baby with teething.
- Always ensure you monitor your baby when feeding.
- Dishwasher safe, fridge, freezer and steriliser safe