Progressing from Purees to Finger Foods
- Introduction: Explain the importance of transitioning from smooth purees to more textured foods as your baby grows.
- Benefits: Highlight the benefits of introducing different textures, such as improving chewing skills, developing oral motor skills, and promoting self-feeding.
- Step-by-Step: Provide a step-by-step guide on how to introduce textures gradually, starting with slightly thicker purees and progressing to mashed, minced, and finely chopped foods.
- Recipe Ideas: Share easy-to-make recipes that bridge the gap between purees and finger foods, such as mashed fruits with soft cereal or finely mashed vegetables with well-cooked pasta.
- Parent Tips: Include practical tips for recognizing signs that your baby is ready for textured foods and how to adjust portion sizes and textures based on their progress.